Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Successful Creeping

So last night in the wee hours I was attempting to dutifully write a paper but simply couldnt keep my eyes open. Like every good college student facebook was up but was minimized when I heard a pop! After my friend admitted to creeping (like every normal person does) he said he found my blog. I really am not sure how considering as of right now only three people (including him) know about it. Facebook, you make creeping ingenious. There is a point to this story though, I found a kindred spirit who sent a few websites my way that I am afraid to loose and I think they sounded too cool not to share.

There is a campaign that he showed me, its called the A21 campaign to end sex trafficking. There are numerous  groups that are doing this kind of thing and so its always encouraging to find another one, but this one had something special I wanted to share. They have a list of ways that people can get involved. As a college kid with loads of free time (that is a big joke considering my three papers due next week), I think this list is very doable. So if anyone is reading this, I encourage you to pick one thing on the list and do it! Maybe not necessarily through them, but if your passionate about ending sex trafficking, or even another issue, this is a wonderful way to get involed. Just click on 21 Things to Do. Its awesome :)

On a side note the new Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors album came out today and it is amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves some talented and wonderful music. Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors

God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment